The Enterprising Artist Survey has now closed, and the results
are being analysed have been analysed. I’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped by completing and sharing the survey and making it the success that it was.
The anonymous survey results will now be released to the 20 bloggers who helped spread the word about the survey, and I’m sure that we’ll see some insightful articles from some of them over the next few weeks, based on the results.
Make sure you check back here for more details about the results, and I’ll also post links to articles that any of the other bloggers write about the survey.
In the meantime, while the numbers are being crunched and the answers analysed, here are some initial raw statistics that may be of interest…
- An astounding 954 creative individuals completed The Enterprising Artist Survey
- The survey participants were about 83% female and 17% male
- 34% of participants are full-time artists
- 59% of participants have a relevant and up-to-date website for their art
- 57% of participants say they find it challenging understanding and choosing Internet marketing options
Stay tuned for more in-depth analysis in the next couple of weeks, as well as some fancy charts and graphs! You can subscribe to free updates below to make sure you don’t miss anything.