Are you eager to get your artwork online, but you don’t want to pay a fortune for a custom designed website?
Do you want full control over your own website, so you can add images, update content, and even customise the design?
Are you confused by all the different online marketing options available and unsure where to focus your attention?
If you answered YES to the questions above, then you will definitely benefit from a resource I’m developing which will take you step by step through the entire process of building your own artist’s website.
In this guide, written specifically for artists, you will learn:
- Why you need your own website (if you didn’t already know)
- How to set up hosting and domain names simply and cheaply
- How to set up your own WordPress website in a matter of minutes and get your art online the right way
- Why you don’t need a custom designed website
- How to keep your site running smoothly
- Everything an artist needs to know about SEO
- How to get the most out of Facebook, Twitter etc. without getting distracted
- Why every artist needs a mailing list, and what to do with it
- How to get traffic to your website
- How to sell your art on your own website
- Plus a whole heap of bonus material
All of this explained in plain English, with no technical talk, and no programming skills required. Getting your artwork online has never been easier.
This guide was originally intended to go on sale as an eBook, but I’m now releasing it for free as a series of blog posts, which you can find here: